Party for a Purpose Cocktail Reception
While Best Buddies is thriving on a global level, we continue working to raise the organization’s profile within New York. The Best Buddies Party for a Purpose Cocktail Reception is a celebration of the inclusion of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in New York. The evening will feature special guests, entertainment, food, libations, and great silent auction items!
This year’s EMCEE’s will be Best Buddies supporter Tamsen Fadal, American journalist, news anchor at WPIX in New York City and Best Buddies very own Jobs Participant and newest member of the GSIS Support and Statistics QA Team at the National Football League, Zach Smith!
By attending, you will help make our mission a reality and support the continued growth of the Best Buddies in NYC. You won’t want to miss out on this amazing night! Be sure to get your tickets before they sell out.
For inquiries about this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Deb Brown, Director of Development, at DebBrown@BestBuddies.org or (201) 693-6109.
Thank you for our title sponsor:
Effective September 2, 2021, Best Buddies will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test result within 72 hours of entrance to any Best Buddies event, in addition to a safety acknowledgment form.
- Proof of vaccination includes any of the following:
- An original vaccination card
- A printed copy of the vaccination card
- Photo of vaccination card on a phone
- Both CDC vaccination cards and digital vaccine records will be accepted
- Proof a negative COVID-19 test result must be:
- Within 72 hours from the time of entry to the venue
- From diagnostic, molecular, RT-PCR, or NAAT tests
- Printed copy or digital proof of results will be accepted
- All attendees must also complete a safety acknowledgment form at or prior to check-in at the event