Best Buddies in Virginia & Washington, D.C.
State Director – Molly Whalen
Director, Development – Mary Schafhauser
Coordinator, Operations – Sidonia Cannon
Program Supervisor, Jobs – Caroline Fleury
Employment Consultants – Erin Ijzer & Katie Krouse
Program Supervisor – Veah Velasco
Lead, Program Managers – Claire Carrico & Claire Pascocello
Residential Manager, Union Market – Erica Hadley
For inquiries regarding:
- School Friendship Programs, Citizens (adult friendship program), please contact VeahVelasco@bestbuddies.org
- Leadership Programs, such as Ambassadors and the Leadership Cohort, please contact CarolineFleury@bestbuddies.org
- Jobs Programs, including supported employment and job development, please contact CarolineFleury@bestbuddies.org and ErinIjzer@bestbuddies.org
- Friendship Walk and Homecoming: Champions Gala, sponsorships and donations, please contact MarySchafhauser@bestbuddies.org
- Oversight of VA & DC office and programs, community partnerships, grants, and local government relationships, and please contact MollyWhalen@bestbuddies.org
Join the Best Buddies Team
We are hiring! Best Buddies International, an equal opportunity employer, is a dynamic non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. At Best Buddies, we believe that to achieve our goals, the most important element of our strategy is to attract, retain and develop the best and brightest talents.
Our work environment is characterized by dedication and optimism. We invite all persons wanting to make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual disabilities to explore our current job opportunities offered across the country!
Best Buddies is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EOE and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer