ASICS Falmouth Road Race
At-Home Race (Virtual): August 7-14th
In-person Race: Sunday, August 15th
Best Buddies in Massachusetts is excited to be a part of the historic ASICS Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits Program for the 49th running of the 7-mile race. The At-Home (virtual component) of the race will be held August 7 – 14, 2021, while the reduced capacity, the in-person race is tentatively scheduled for August 15, 2021.
The ASICS Falmouth Road Race organizers anticipate a hybrid in-person/virtual event due to COVID-19 but cannot guarantee that athletes will be running in-person in Falmouth on August 15.
Best Buddies is currently recruiting runners and walkers of all abilities to participate as a member of Team Best Buddies for the At-Home Edition of the ASICS Falmouth Road Race. If the Town of Falmouth allows, we anticipate granting the top 30% of our charity bib fundraisers a Falmouth in-person entry*. Race organizers will have more information on the race format in the coming weeks and months.Application Form
To apply, please complete the Application Form and send it to MikeSullivan@bestbuddies.org.
By applying to Team Best Buddies you commit to the following:
- Charity Entry:
- $750 fundraising minimum.
- Understanding that the top Fundraisers will have the opportunity to participate in the In-Person race*
- Own Entry (registered/accepted through Falmouth Road Race site):
- $500 fundraising minimum.
All Team Best Buddies – walkers and runners – will receive the following:
- Paid Falmouth Road Race Registration Fee (charity entry only).
- A personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance.
- The opportunity to win fundraising incentives.
- Access to private Team Best Buddies Facebook page, team calls/video chats.
- Team Best Buddies race day singlet.
- Weekly correspondence from Best Buddies Massachusetts – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve…
… and of course, the most enthusiastic Best Buddies cheerleaders leading up to and on your race day!
*As stated above, if the Town of Falmouth allows an in-person race to occur, Best Buddies Massachusetts will allocate our in-person entries to the top 30% of our charity bib fundraisers. To be considered, participants must raise a minimum of $1,000. In the chance there is a tie in fundraising, runners who have tied will be entered into a drawing. Please note, walkers and Falmouth Road Race Lottery Entries are not eligible for a Best Buddies Falmouth in-person race entry.
Before filling out our application, please review our Terms and Conditions here.
Continue to check this page for updates as they become available from Falmouth Road Race organizers. Should you have any questions, please contact MikeSullivan@bestbuddies.org.