ASICS Falmouth Road Race
Best Buddies in Massachusetts is excited to be a part of the historic ASICS Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits Program for the 50th running of the 7-mile race scheduled for Sunday, August 21, 2022.
Best Buddies is currently recruiting runners and walkers of all abilities to participate as a member of Team Best Buddies for the ASICS Falmouth Road Race.
All Team Best Buddies – walkers and runners – will receive the following:
- Paid Falmouth Road Race Registration Fee (charity entry only).
- A personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance.
- The opportunity to win fundraising incentives.
- Access to private Team Best Buddies Facebook page, team calls/video chats.
- Team Best Buddies race day singlet.
- Correspondence and support from Best Buddies Massachusetts.
… and of course, the most enthusiastic Best Buddies cheerleaders leading up to and on your race day!
By applying to Team Best Buddies you commit to the $850 fundraising minimum.
If selected, you will hear from us regarding registration and fundraising details. Feel free to contact MeghanLindsay@BestBuddies.org with any questions.