Mission: Serve the intellectual and developmental (IDD) community by forming a lifelong connection between the organization and Alumni. Through fundraising, volunteer opportunities, engaging programs and events, the Best Buddies Alumni Association will help to provide necessary resources to sustain our impact in the lives of all individuals and families involved.
Vision: An engaged worldwide network of diverse alumni leveraging combined time, talents and contributions in support of Best Buddies mission of creating opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
- Annual Giving & Fundraising: Support from our donors provides opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Your individual gift or commitment to fundraise also helps to connect your network to Best Buddies and our mission of inclusion.
- One-to-one friendships: Your involvement with Best Buddies creates opportunities for friendships with people with IDD, as well as with like-minded individuals without IDD who are interested in enriching their personal values.
- Employment & Career Networking: Continue supporting the organization by introducing your employer to the Best Buddies Jobs program and helping us to provide integrate employment for participants. You may also expand your professional network by connecting with other Alumni globally. Additionally, we are looking for people like you, to join the Best Buddies staff.
- Leadership Development & Advocacy: Educate and empower you, to be leaders, public speakers and advocates on issues that matter to you, through webinars and presentations.
- Volunteerism: As a global volunteer movement, the time you give to the organization is invaluable. Whether as a peer buddy, supporting an event, or serving on an advisory board, we need you!