John Hancock Boston Marathon ®
Monday, October 11th
Best Buddies in Massachusetts is excited to be a part of the 2021 John Hancock Boston Marathon® Charity Program. The 125th running is scheduled for October 11th and is expected to be in person.
The BAA Charity Program raised over $32 million dollars in 2020 for charities across the state and Best Buddies is honored to once again participate in the charity program. We are currently recruiting runners of all abilities to participate as a member of the 2021 Best Buddies Team. If you have a passion for running and the IDD community apply to run the Boston Marathon for Best Buddies today.
To apply, please complete the Application Form and send it to MikeSullivan@bestbuddies.org.Download Application
By applying to Team Best Buddies you commit to the following:
Charity Entry: $8500 fundraising minimum.
Qualified Runners: If you have secured an entry into the Boston Marathon as a qualified athlete, you are also welcome to raise funds for Best Buddies Please contact Mike Sullivan prior to completing the application
All Team Best Buddies – walkers and runners – will receive the following:
- A personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance.
- The opportunity to win fundraising incentives.
- Access to private Team Best Buddies Facebook page, team calls/video chats.
- Team Best Buddies race day singlet.
- Weekly correspondence from Best Buddies Massachusetts – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve.
- And of course, the most enthusiastic Best Buddies cheerleaders leading up to and on your race day!
Continue to check this page for updates as they become available from the Boston Athletic Association organizers. Should you have any questions, please contact MikeSullivan@bestbuddies.org.
Link to Team Page: