Team Best Buddies: Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 13, 2019
Best Buddies Illinois is honored to again have the opportunity of being one of the charity partners for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike. On race day, runners from all 50 states and more than 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the finish line in Grant Park.
By running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team Best Buddies, each stride you take brings us closer to a more inclusive world. Team Best Buddies members commit to fundraising to further our mission to create opportunities for friendships, employment, and leadership for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
All Team Best Buddies members will receive:
– Guaranteed entry into the 2019 Chicago Marathon (if you don’t get in through drawing)
– A personalized fundraising page with tools to help you easily solicit donations to meet your fundraising goal.
– Team Best Buddies running singlet and swag bag
– Access to training plans and fitness tips
– Regular updates with important race information, training tips, and inspiration
– Opportunity to meet program participants, make a difference and raise awareness
– Free entry for you and a guest, at the Best Buddies Friendship Walk in Chicago —Sunday, April 14, 2019